- 2500-4500 INR
- Rot Proof, Rodent Proof, Eco Friendly, Easily Assembled
- UV Proof Powder Coating, Spray Paint
- 1.2 Meter (m)
- 100 Meter (m)
Benefits of Fiberglass Reinforced Handrails
FRP handrail systems provide five key benefits in both standard and custom deployments. Your operations will run more smoothly and you'll likely save money over time thanks to these characteristics.
- Almost every major industrial hazard can be addressed with the right combination of coatings and composition.
- high strength-to-weight ratio
- corrosion resistant
- fire retardant
Significant Safety: Marco Fiberglass handrails reinforced with fiberglass are designed to provide your workers with a safe environment. They offer significant strength, low electrical conductivity and are within all OSHA standards. Everything comes in OSHA yellow and has the right post spacing, cages and more.
Low Maintenance: FRP handrails don't require consistent cleaning, sandblasting, painting or scraping to maintain their protections. You'll all watch them consistently outlast any metal handrails on your site.
Streamlined and Flush Design: No more snags or caught gloves. Every handrail element is designed to link up flush with other elements, such as ladders and ramps.
Easy to Assemble: Fiberglass handrail systems are lightweight and created to meet standard sizes for posts and railings. We'll build out custom units or large sections and you can quickly install each without the need for heavy lifting equipment.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 200-500 Per Month
- 30 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
2, Gamdevi Ambika Temple Trust Compound, Opp. Thakur Ind. Est., Kirol Road, Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India